From Em Software:
InCatalog solves the problem by creating transparent links between your documents and databases. An easy-to-use linking palette lets you establish links between elements in the InDesign document and fields in the database file. Once a link is established, InCatalog can update the link immediately. InCatalog lets you update any text or graphics.
You can place an InCatalog link on an individual letter, a word, a sentence, a paragraph, or multiple paragraphs, or even whole stories. You can place InCatalog links on graphics and grouped items, allowing you to create or update an entire product module very quickly and easily. You can update parts of the document or the entire document at once, allowing you to change versions, change languages, and even extract data from InDesign documents to build a database.
InCatalog is fully bi-directional. Once links are established changes can be made in either the document or the database. When you update, changes are cross-published in the other direction. Linked elements can be moved between documents and libraries freely without loss of linkage. And links dont affect layout or typography.
What's new in this version: Version 6/220.127.116.11 has fixed a tagger palette problem that could potentially cause a crash during application shutdown.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Learn how to save money on your online transactions.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Access a child-safe Web browser.