CNET Editors' reviewThis game is strategy placed in a cellular environment. The task is simple: destroy all viruses and bacteria using macrophages and T cells. We were surprised that you can clear a level without pressing a single button. You can make the game more difficult by choosing bigger maps or increasing virus aggressiveness and replication speeds. The tutorial doesn t only teach you to play; it also provides a good deal of information about the various elements of the immune system. The graphics look great and this version adds an appropriate soundtrack. The only major complaint is you can t play in the full-screen mode while scrolling around the game board. Immune War is a good way of getting your kid interested in the world of biotechnology.
Immune War is an arcade game in which you help the immune system beat viruses and bacteria. The user takes control of an antibody and leads white corpuscles to battle. There are two types of white blood cells: macrophages kill viruses and bacteria as they move in the blood vessels; T cells kill cells infested by viruses or those that are cancerous. There are two kinds of viruses, the classical kind that invades cells, replicates them, and kills them on exit, and a retrovirus that induces cancer. Also, there are two kinds of bacteria: the classical kind that divides into macrophages, and one that induces autoimmunity disease, leading the T cells to kill good cells by mistake.
Version 2.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Fight to the death between Megaman X and Magma Dragoon.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Juice your mojo playing this textual dating simulation game.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Wipe out the enemy in this helicopter combat game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Test your skills with this Age of Mythology scenario.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Keep your PC safe from hackers, Trojans, spyware, viruses, DOS ...