From Imagic Photo:
Imagic Photo enhancer is an easy to use photo enhancement software that make your photos look professional without fancy, expensive equipment. Our photo enhancer calculates where contour, shadows, and highlights should be, restoring definition that is often lost through the digital imaging process. Imagic Photo instantly adds depth and dimension to your images, giving an unparalleled sense of beauty and style to your photographs.
What's new in this version: Updated toolbar, image processing speed, and preset toolbar.
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Image editing software.
- Edit, retouch, and improve your digital photos.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Create artistic photos or combine photos into collage.
- Right-click an image file you want to preview and you'll see a ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: