ImageSplitter is a simple little app that does one specific thing: It takes a large picture, and splits it into several smaller, equally sized pieces. This might be handy for extracting sprites from a sprite sheet for example. It's very easy to use, and it is a good choice for anyone who needs this particular feature. It's also totally free!
More Products to Consider
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Protect your software from piracy and know who is using your so...
- Manage, convert and stuff Xojo and Real Studio plugins.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Crop images by percentage or pixels.
- Create, browse, and manage Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Set the dimensions of the canvas area of images.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage and develop your database in MySQL.
- Flip images horizontally, vertically or in both ways.
- Manage and develop for PostgreSQL.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rotate one or more images.
- Multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integra...
- Administer and develop SQLite databases.
- Simple memo/note app.
- View & edit Lego brick models stored in LDRAW format.