Image Info Toolkit is an easy to use application that handles text information (also known as IPTC-information fields) within JPEG- and TIFF- image files. It enables you to read and write image information like caption, copyright, date, etc. to a jpeg file without the need to compress the file again. Using Image Info Toolkit protects your images from a loss of quality, which is unavoidable if you save a jpeg file in jpeg mode again. Text information will be saved within the digital image file according to the IPTC/NAA standard and can be read and processed by various programs such as image processing software, CMS, image databases, etc. In addition to reading and editing image file information Image Info Toolkit offers the possibility to create and edit as many hierarchical keyword catalogues, with as many synonyms per keyword and as deep as you wish in different languages. Inside the various branches of a keyword catalogue, a transfer takes place. By simply dragging and dropping one of the keywords into the appropriate information field, you can add parts or whole keyword branches to your image file information. Complete keyword catalogs or parts of it can be exported or imported into the application, this makes it easy to exchange keyword catalogs with other Image Info Toolkit users. Extensiv ready to use keyword catalogs are available to buy and order on-line from different sources.
Using Image Info Toolkit, you will be able to save the image information as templates and copy it automatically to a batch of images.
Image Info Toolkit has been made for all those who want to distribute their digital images through various networks and make sure that every image carries its appropriate information safely within the digital data file.
What's new in this version:
- Supports unlimited number of keyword catalogues in one application
- User customized language names
- Free customisable input lists for frequently used IPTC fields
- Treatment option for every single IPTC field
- Import of IPTC information from text documents into image files in batch mode
- Speed enhanced image file browser (support of file embedded thumb nails)
- Ability to move groups of images within the image browser
- Cust... See all new features »