From High Motion Software:
ImBatch is a free batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually. It handles all popular image formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP.
What's new in this version:
- Added support of multipage image files.
- Added support of PDF.
- Added new command line option (-ap) for multipage files.
- 'Save To PDF' task: Fixed task working with 'Separate PDF file for every image' option on.
- 'Create Contact Sheet' task: Now the type of stored contact sheet files depends on the extension of 'File Name' option.
- Improved Options dialog box.
- Added translation for some controls in Add folders...
See all new features »