ImBatch is a free batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually. It handles all popular image formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP.
What's new in this version:
- Added Copy and Delete tasks for managing image file. Great to combine with Filter task.
- "Rename" task now named "Rename/Move" task.
- Added new task category: File.
- Added 5 new skins: AutumnSky, Emerald, FM, MetroUI, Ubuntu.
- "Rename/Move" task: addded reset buttons for the New File Name and New File Path parameters.
- Image Monitor: fixed working of Duplicate button.
- Image Monitor: some fixes and improvements ... See all new features »