ImBatch is a free batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually. It handles all popular image formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP.
What's new in this version:
- Added Deskew Text task.
- Many improvements in Context menu integration functionality:
- Fixed crashing on non-image files.
- Enhanced support of unicode filenames.
- Some performance improvements.
- Added support of unlimited files count.
- 'Watermark' task: Fixed working of 'Height' parameter.