From High Motion Software:
ImBatch is a free batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually. It handles all popular image formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP.
What's new in this version:
- Added Reflection task.
- Added German translation.
- 'Resize Canvas' task: added the ability to specify the size via the width and height.
- 'Fill Color' task: added the ability to set the transparency for the filling.
- Added command line options (/? and -?) to display help about ImBatch command line parameters.
- 'Gradient Paint' task: fixed gradient reset.
- 'Watermark' task: added localization of some controls.See all new features »