From High Motion Software:
ImBatch is a free batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually. It handles all popular image formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP.
What's new in this version:
- Added "Save In CMYK As" task.
- Added "Save To Animated GIF" task.
- "Save As" task: added extended configuration options for TIFF and DICOM formats.
- "Set Tag" task: added support of image and file attributes for the text tags.
- "Watermark Text" task: added the ability to wrap text.
- Added the ability to set templates for date/time tags.
- Selecting color from the screen: fixed work with multiple monitors.
See all new features »