From High Motion Software:
ImBatch is a free batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually. It handles all popular image formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP.
What's new in this version:
- Added the ability to install a portable version.
- Updated French translation.
- 'Set EXIF/IPTC Tags' task: fixed bug in setting tag EXIF version.
- Improved handling of invalid input values.
- Fixed wrong undo changes for some parameters.
- Fixed the ability to turn off and on the integration in the Windows Context Menu.