From High Motion Software:
ImBatch is a free batch image processor with a nice graphical user interface. It will allow you to edit multiple image files at the click of a button by using scripts. The script will be created by combining Tasks. ImBatch can batch resize and convert images in minutes instead of hours or days if you do it manually. It handles all popular image formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP.
What's new in this version:
- Added "Gradient Paint" batch task.
- "Curves" task: added the ability to save/load from Adobe Photoshop's curves files (*.acv).
- Added the ability to turn on/off auto-rotating of images based on orientation tag information.
- Added the ability to close Selection window by pressing ESC key.
- "Save to PDF" task: fixed saving multiple images to the single PDF file.