Illumination Software Creator for MacOS X allows you to easily create your own software applications for MacOS X, Windows, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, Nokia Internet Tablets (such as the N900 and N810) and Flash/Flex based websites. All in a 100% visual way without writing a single line of code. No programming experience necessary.
More Products to Consider
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Create geometry, simulate fluid flow, and view results in 3D an...
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Crop images by percentage or pixels.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Developer tool designed to explore and display resources found ...
- Convert Direct3D X files into 3DMF files.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- RPG dice roller & hierarchical note taker.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- For Crescendo/7200 G3/G4 cards.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Learn to solve the simple equations and inequalities.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Gray window generator 4.2"
Version: Illumination Software Creator 4.2
Easy to use and generates Python, Android, IOS, Flex, HTML5 based apps and code. Very nice UI and usability, probably the best..
The latest version at the time of writing, 4.2, literally just generates gray windows with button and textbox generic widgets, and has ~5 commands to get their contents and handle events. Again, Literally..
Upon asking why such limited functionality and asking why they don't implement more features, the few users who dared to respond agreed with me, and the author eventually deleted my account and locked the thread.
Look for a thread there by a user called "randdev" to see for yourself. It seems pretty hostile and ignorant..
Use it, but expect to do a lot of coding on medial features still..
P.S. It seems pretty much everyone outside the author's forums agrees with me too.. The author also can't validate their claim from there that this is used on any "commercial product" that has been published. They instead choose to attack critics..
"Very incomplete on MAC OS 10.7.1"
Version: Illumination Software Creator 3.2
Like graphic interface
Requires a confusion of additional download.
It seems to only build power pC programs, and they no ;onger run on the latest MAC OS.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content