Illumination Software Creator for MacOS X allows you to easily create your own software applications for MacOS X, Windows, Linux, iPhone, iPad, Android, Nokia Internet Tablets (such as the N900 and N810) and Flash/Flex based websites. All in a 100% visual way without writing a single line of code. No programming experience necessary.
More Products to Consider
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Developer tool designed to explore and display resources found ...
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Point-and-click development tool for web and mobile platforms.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Handheld Designer makes it easy for anyone to create HTML5 mobi...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Personal productivity software for professionals.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Get a personal shelf for notes, pictures, links, text snippets ...
- Give your controls in PowerPlant a command-key equivalent.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Add a scrolling ticker tape via PowerPlant.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games quickly and easily.
- A cross platform mobile game development tool.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Develop OpenGL applications for Macintosh.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Gray window generator 4.2"
Version: Illumination Software Creator 4.2
Easy to use and generates Python, Android, IOS, Flex, HTML5 based apps and code. Very nice UI and usability, probably the best..
The latest version at the time of writing, 4.2, literally just generates gray windows with button and textbox generic widgets, and has ~5 commands to get their contents and handle events. Again, Literally..
Upon asking why such limited functionality and asking why they don't implement more features, the few users who dared to respond agreed with me, and the author eventually deleted my account and locked the thread.
Look for a thread there by a user called "randdev" to see for yourself. It seems pretty hostile and ignorant..
Use it, but expect to do a lot of coding on medial features still..
P.S. It seems pretty much everyone outside the author's forums agrees with me too.. The author also can't validate their claim from there that this is used on any "commercial product" that has been published. They instead choose to attack critics..
"Very incomplete on MAC OS 10.7.1"
Version: Illumination Software Creator 3.2
Like graphic interface
Requires a confusion of additional download.
It seems to only build power pC programs, and they no ;onger run on the latest MAC OS.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content