From Alex Feinman:
ISO Recorder has been conceived during Windows XP beta program, when Microsoft for the first time started distributing new OS builds as ISO images. Even though the new OS had CD-burning support (by Roxio), it did not have an ability to record an image. ISO Recorder has filled this need and has been one of the poular Windows downloads ever since.ISO Recorder introduced some new new features including ISO creation and support for non-admin user.In Windows Vista it became possible to address another long-standing request and provide DVD burning capability.ISO Recorder has been a tool for personal use. It is recommended by MSDN download site along with Easy CD and Nero and is used by a number of companies around the world.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1 has added DVD image creation support.
More Products to Consider
- Burn CD,DVD and Blu Ray disks and support ISO image creation.
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Capture, convert, and consume movies, music and photos for the ...
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Back up media to Blu-ray discs and access your media via HTTP p...
- Add watermarks to your videos.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert MTS and other popular video/audio files to any video an...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert MKV videos to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4 for playback on popula...
- Convert all video/audio formats with high definition and top sp...
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Place a Star Wars theme in your desktop.
- Convert general videos and HD videos to your desired HD formats...
- Manage power settings for windows operating system.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Burn videos to DVD disc or generate ISO files.
- Write to CD, DVD and Blu-ray.
- Adjust the brightness level of your Mac (MacBook, iMac, Mac Pro...
- Burn DVD from videos AVI, MKV, MP4, MPEG.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It actually works!"
Version: ISO Recorder (Windows Vista/Windows 7 32-bit) 3.1
Everything. And it works better than all these other jokers you'll waste your time with after downloading them from here at C|Net or elsewhere on the web.
You have to choose "decline" if you don't want the add-on software from other companies. But see, that's not a "con" that leasts to mal-ware, folks, it's called ad-based free-ware that has OPT-OUT Options... Drp drp drp...
What can I say? It does what it's intended to do, it installs and works better than the competition, and comes in 2 flavors, 32-bit and 64-bit (see the other listing here on C|Net). It saved 2 discs that were scratched and were only salvageable temporarily. I now have those files permanently on other discs thanks to this software.You have to choose "decline" if you don't want the add-on software from other companies. But see, that's not a "con" that leads to mal-ware, folks, it's called ad-based free-ware that has OPT-OUT Options... Drp drp drp...
Updated on Oct 27, 2013