From BTT Software:
IP Port Spy will listen on a TCP or UDP port, and print the frames received in the main window. No frames are sent back in response to the frames received, although TCP connects are sent when a connect request is sent on a TCP port.
This software was developed with the IP developer in mind, as a means to test and debug network applications, or just to provide information about particular frames. The frames shown below in the main window are SNMP frames, with IP Port Spy listening on UDP port 161.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Network information utilities.
- Acquire information about your IP configuration.
- MUD client.
- Store a list of IP configurations.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Search hostname and username.
- Detect missing or incorrect comment sections in each C# file of...
- Encrypt, decrypt, and convert DES keys coming from an ATM/POS d...
- Add various ip2country functions to your computer with 247 coun...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.