From 10base-t Interactive:
IP Broadcaster and IP Scanner leverage Apple's Bonjour technology to facilitate communication between computers on an ad-hoc LAN. IP Broadcaster is similar to other menubar IP indicators, and can be used as such in a stand-alone fashion. It provides LAN and WAN information for multiple network interfaces and refreshes itself at a user specified rate.
Where this application distinguishes itself is in its ability to broadcast this data via Bonjour to its sister application, IP Scanner, which in turn collects the data from all the IP Broadcaster-enabled machines and sorts them in a column view in realtime, each IP linked to the current username of the person logged in to that machine.
More Products to Consider
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Browse available Bonjour services.
- Wake up other computers in your LAN.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Graphical user interface for OpenVPN.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Secure access to your Mac from a Win or Linux PC.
- Displays your available IP addresses in the menu bar.
- Network diagnostic tool: traceroute, ping, DNS lookup and whois...
- Gives your IP address/open ports & notifies people by email.