From 10base-t Interactive:
IP Broadcaster and IP Scanner leverage Apple's Bonjour technology to facilitate communication between computers on an ad-hoc LAN. IP Broadcaster is similar to other menubar IP indicators, and can be used as such in a stand-alone fashion. It provides LAN and WAN information for multiple network interfaces and refreshes itself at a user specified rate.
Where this application distinguishes itself is in its ability to broadcast this data via Bonjour to its sister application, IP Scanner, which in turn collects the data from all the IP Broadcaster-enabled machines and sorts them in a column view in realtime, each IP linked to the current username of the person logged in to that machine.
More Products to Consider
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Browse available Bonjour services.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Monitor & troubleshoot net connections.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Protect your Mac against breaking cyber threats with free antiv...
- Network diagnostic tool: traceroute, ping, DNS lookup and whois...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.