IGES Import for SketchUp is a plug-in for Google SketchUp. This plug-in gives SketchUp the ability to import solid objects from IGES files.
IGES files contain graphical data in the form widely accepted by most CAD/CAM systems. IGES Import for SketchUp converts this geometric data into corresponding SketchUp entities and adds them to the contents of the currently opened SketchUp drawing. Solids and surfaces in an IGES file are tessellated and imported into SketchUp as mesh objects.
More Products to Consider
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Import solid objects from STEP files in SketchUp.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Provide visualization Toolkit VTK file Export plug-in for Rhino...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Transfer PDF files and objects to OneNote.
- Concatenate and extract PDF files.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- View all the Fonts installed on PC.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Get a graphic tool that provides a standard for typesetting mat...
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Plot geographic information system data.
- Explore the Web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Create assemblies up to 60 parts and design product parts on PC...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.