IGES Import for SketchUp is a plug-in for Google SketchUp. This plug-in gives SketchUp the ability to import solid objects from IGES files.
IGES files contain graphical data in the form widely accepted by most CAD/CAM systems. IGES Import for SketchUp converts this geometric data into corresponding SketchUp entities and adds them to the contents of the currently opened SketchUp drawing. Solids and surfaces in an IGES file are tessellated and imported into SketchUp as mesh objects.
More Products to Consider
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Provide visualization Toolkit VTK file Export plug-in for Rhino...
- Import geometric data from IGES files into Bricscad.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Provide SketchUp file export plug-in for INOVATE.
- Import geometric data from OBJ files.
- Provide SketchUp SKP file import plug-in for Acrobat.
- Provide SketchUp SKP file import plug-in for AutoCAD.
- Provide SketchUp file export plug-in for IRONCAD.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Provide SketchUp SKP file export add-in for Solid Edge.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Import geometric data from IGES files in AutoCAD.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Provide Stereolithography file import add-in for SpaceClaim.
- Provide VTK file export for Pro/ENGINEER.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.