This is a game originally created to help the owner of Captain Wicker Interactive with his diet. The objective is to see how long you will last before you decide to fill up on cheeseburgers. In this game you will spit ketchup bottles onto your delicious foes! Use the spacebar to spit your ketchup and arrowkeys to move around. This game was made entirely in three hours by one 15 year old.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play 3D space-shooting games.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Improve your typing skills through a game.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Authentic, small, and addictive version of Taito's original Spa...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Shoot alien invaders with a slingshot in this addictive arcade ...
- Defend yourself against waves of chicken invasions.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Prevent cyborg invasion using your space fighter.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Fight off an army of invading Easter Bunnies.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Battle hordes of space chickens.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Upgrade your ship and guard the Earth against alien attacks.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Shoot everything in your path in this arcade game.
- Help Tobi escape his enemies and collect the famous golden donu...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The best space invaders clone I have ever played."
Version: I was Hungry 0.8
cool ketchup sounds.
funny picture of the author.
yummy looking sandwiches.
none that I can think of.
One of the best games I have ever played from CWS.