From Kudlian Software:
I Can Animate lets you create stunning movies using a variety of animation techniques. I Can Animate allows you to work with different video layers so that you can create an animation from video captured from a camera, pictures you have drawn yourself or both together. All this in one single application. Integrates fully with QT and iMovie. Probably the most powerful and functional animation application now available. Full support and integartion for QT and iMovie. Animations can now be filmed in a fraction of time with the additional powerful functions found in I Can Animate, Create and duplicate mutliple clips and frames, copy and reverse frames and groups of frames, mix drawn and 'claymation together in a single movie. Multiple frame onion skinning, preview clips and frames and export as an iMovie project.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Data comparison & diff tool compares data files from multiple a...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Video analysis software for sports.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps.
- Solve complex simulation problems using system dynamics techniq...
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Browser for MySQL databases with charts.
- Create video titles & complex effects.
- Create 3D textures from plain photos.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Create effective graphs from data and expressions.