Software for word game enthusiasts, anagram and place interlocking words on the board of your design. The computer analyses the board efficiently using sophisticated algorithms to find the most competitive move. Decide the letters used in a game, analyse each game move by move. Play against a computer opponent designed to play everyday words at the lower skill levels and be a ruthless word master at the higher skill levels.
Version 1.5.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Hide your IP address and protect your Internet privacy.
- Protect your data from online spying and snooping.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Make any Internet connection truly private with the original hi...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Try to juggle two balls at once while controlling all six paddl...
- Play the racing game suitable for older PC systems.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Guide Werlin through the Wizard's Labyrinth while avoiding mons...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Use your hacker skills to prevent computers from becoming the n...
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Hotspots 1.5.3
I love this game and have had to delete it a few times because it was becoming an addiction!
It does work with windows 7, but there are a few issues. When picking up tiles the cursor disappears, but you get used to it.
It is exactly the same as the game we all want but it's for free (you know what it is!) Some of the words that the computer comes up with are ridiculous and obscure, but I love it!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content