Software for word game enthusiasts, anagram and place interlocking words on the board of your design. The computer analyses the board efficiently using sophisticated algorithms to find the most competitive move. Decide the letters used in a game, analyse each game move by move. Play against a computer opponent designed to play everyday words at the lower skill levels and be a ruthless word master at the higher skill levels.
Version 1.5.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Solve anagram-based grid crossword puzzles.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Find anagrams of given jumbled words.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Create the longest English word possible with 10 randomly gener...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Click on letters to spell words and reveal pictures.
- Hide your IP address and protect your Internet privacy.
- Protect your data from online spying and snooping.
- Construct and solve crossword puzzles.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Make words complete as you type with a vocabulary of English wo...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Get a collection of various fun games such as puzzles and mazes...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Find all valid words for a combination.
- Unscramble letters and find the correct words to win.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: Hotspots 1.5.3
I love this game and have had to delete it a few times because it was becoming an addiction!
It does work with windows 7, but there are a few issues. When picking up tiles the cursor disappears, but you get used to it.
It is exactly the same as the game we all want but it's for free (you know what it is!) Some of the words that the computer comes up with are ridiculous and obscure, but I love it!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content