HospitalGate is a network and multi-user hospital Information System - HIS, electronic medical record software and hospital admission software for small-medium hospital that contain all the financial, clinical, and operational elements for a successful running medical office. HospitalGate for small-medium hospital to manage in-patient & out-patient medical record, laboratory tests, prescriptions writer, appointment scheduling, insurance billing claims, invoicing, expenses, receivable, tax and pharmacy purchase order with drug dispense all integrated in one application that generates 650+ customized reports and graphic reports.
What's new in this version: Version 2012 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Index your media files in a database.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Organize and manage your paper documents stored in file cabinet...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Create a database for organizing and managing store items, cont...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage and organize all details of your CDs and DVDs.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Maintain a music database for cataloging CDs, MP3, and iTunes.
- Organize your notes in tree format for your convenience.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage a database of your books.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage and convert your 3D content.
- Track all donors, donations, and campaigns for nonprofitable an...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Organize and manage your data with this flexible data-inventory...
- Organize and manage your DVD collection in a designed database.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: