CNET Editors' reviewAlmost everyone can use a little help in saving and budgeting their money. This software package helps analyze personal finances, tracking income and expenses, managing debts and bank accounts, and helping plan for future spending. It offers a straightforward tabbed interface that is simple enough for even the most inexperienced computer user.
The designers have consistently thought as an ordinary user might, adding helpful details such as a drop-down calculator displayed when money amounts are being entered. Clearly labeled graphs provide a visual account of how money is being used or saved. Several people can work with the same copy of the program, keeping their information separate inside password-protected databases.
Its primary flaw is the inability to work with the formats of other popular financial applications, although various database and office formats such as MS Access, HTML, XML, Lotus, and Excel are supported. We would comfortably recommend this download to computer users looking for some analytical help with home finances, as long as they are not already tied to a program such as Quicken or Microsoft Money.
Bookkeeping is your personal financial secretary and advisor. Graphical diagrams and income and spending planners will help you to stop wasting money and to start saving. It features multi-user support. Many users can use Home Bookkeeping, each logging in using their own username. To ensure privacy and security, a username can be protected with a password. Adding/editing/deletion of users is handled through the User Manager, expense record keeping, income record keeping, made/repaid debts records keeping, partial debt repayment, interest rate, and debt repayment monitoring.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Manage your personal finances, balance budgets, and view report...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Log employees working hours and more with this modern time card...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Track and report incoming and outgoing cash flow including sale...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Organize and manage your personal finances.
- Eliminate traces of your computing and Internet activity.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage inventory in one or several locations.
- Control, restrict, and monitor users of your PC.
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"My favorite program"
Version: Home Bookkeeping 5.1
Very good program. I recommend!
Cons not found
Version: Home Bookkeeping 4.2
Program will not work unless you download update. (fields say they don't exist and you can't create them.) update won't download either
"DO NOT TRY!!!!!!!!!"
Version: Home Bookkeeping 4.2
The software is a 30 day trial. You have to download an update after it is installed. After that the program will not run. Don't waste your time. Only one star because there are no negative stars.
"Really good product"
Version: Home Bookkeeping 4.1
It's very simple, useful and logic.
I don't like that the only language it has is English.