From Punzhu Puzzles:
Free Hitori puzzle magazine with 67 print and play games. Hitori number puzzles are games in which numbers are placed within a grid so that 1) no number appears more than once in each row or column, 2) crossed out or circled squares are not adjacent and, 3) all the remaining squares, two squares or more, allow you to move horizontally or vertically without hitting a crossed out or circled square. This puzzle ebook contains grid sizes from 5 to 8 squares Across/Down and one 15x15 grid.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Choose and drag shapes into matching shape cutouts to clear the...
- Play an interesting action game.
- Expand your deductive reasoning skills while playing a fun maze...
- Arrange the four tiles to form the shape that is given to you.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Expand your farm and make it profitable.
- Eliminate all tiles on the board by matching pairs of free tile...
- Solve a puzzle using strategy and create your own games.
- Play an interesting sport game.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1