From Punzhu Puzzles:
Free Hitori puzzle magazine with 67 print and play games. Hitori number puzzles are games in which numbers are placed within a grid so that 1) no number appears more than once in each row or column, 2) crossed out or circled squares are not adjacent and, 3) all the remaining squares, two squares or more, allow you to move horizontally or vertically without hitting a crossed out or circled square. This puzzle ebook contains grid sizes from 5 to 8 squares Across/Down and one 15x15 grid.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Choose and drag shapes into matching shape cutouts to clear the...
- Play puzzle game on your Windows PC.
- Play an interesting action game.
- Arrange the four tiles to form the shape that is given to you.
- Play 584 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Puzzle & strategy game mix.
- Eliminate all tiles on the board by matching pairs of free tile...
- Start your career out as a 16 year old lad and try to become a ...
- Solve a puzzle using strategy and create your own games.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1