From ShenYao China:
HistoryClip is a clipboard helper for Windows, it can remember everything that you cut or copied to the clipboard, it allows you to save the clipboard context into a single file, after compressing or encrypting it, and sharing with your friends, it can collect images or text, and improve your work efficiency.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.1246 supports scan QR Code and multi-monitor Screenshot, and improves startup performance.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Another method for browsing image files.
- Use text editor on your Windows machine.
- Recover data emptied from Recycle Bin or via Windows command li...
- Create multiple notebooks with hierarchical tree of topics.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Receive notifications when your shared folders are accessed or ...
- Export the characters of a font as single pictures.
- Hear the contents of the clipboard on hotkey press and convert ...
- Find and replace texts from the files.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content