From ShenYao China:
HistoryClip is a clipboard helper for Windows, it can remember everything that you cut or copied to the clipboard, it allows you to save the clipboard context into a single file, after compressing or encrypting it, and sharing with your friends, it can collect images or text, and improve your work efficiency.
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.2066 supports scan QR Code and multi-monitor Screenshot, and improves startup performance.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows user interface.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Wake up/remember important event to your favorite songs.
- Personalize your Windows 8 start and lock screens with your own...
- Monitor your processor temperature via a graph at the bottom of...
- Get an explorer replacement.
- Use text editor on your Windows machine.
- See each folder's size in Windows Explorer.
- Create multiple notebooks with hierarchical tree of topics.
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Find and replace texts from the files.
- Export the characters of a font as single pictures.
- Hear the contents of the clipboard on hotkey press and convert ...
- Recover damaged or corrupted files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content