HippoEDIT is professional Windows Text Editor for programmers and advanced users that speed ups text typing and source code analyzing by using smart and sophisticated features, that helping you be more productive and creative. It is lightweight, fast and highly customizable. It can be kept minimalistic as notepad, or be extended with plugins, syntax schemas, tools. to full featured IDE for desired programming language.
Here is a brief overview of what you get after upgrade to 1.50:
- Extension of the Text Editor as: free style text highlighting, colored indent guides, colored braces, scope exit indicators, end tag annotations, additional smart highlighting styles.
- Multi key shortcuts.
- Enchantments for Search Results window.
- Spell Checker.
- Macro and Scripting support.
- Online repository.
- Plugins support and new plugins extending HippoEDIT standard functionality as Formatting Tools, XML Pretty Print JSHint, JSBeautifier, Emmet, Alignment, Google tools etc.
- Extensions for tools integration like different tool triggers, separated tool windows, numerous output possibilities.
- Project Explorer get support of virtual folders and other project embedding
- User variables and configurations.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.50 is major update. Release contains huge number of new features and numerous enhancements for existing functionality. You got scripting and macro support, plugins, online repository for different editor extensions, new visualization features (as colored braces or end tag annotations), enchantments for search (sophisticated search result pane), Project Explorer extensions (virtual folders, project embedding), new output types for tools, tools interaction.