From PublicSoft India:
HindiPad is a full-featured Hindi word processor that makes Hindi typing and word-processing easy thanks to its unique type as you speak layout that allows you to type Hindi the same way you pronounce it. Includes over 300 Hindi fonts. Amazing typing layout provides unmatched ease. No need to remember complex combinations or ALT key combos, just type as you pronounce. Type Hindustani to write Hindustani in Hindi.
More Products to Consider
- Type documents in any language using an English keyboard.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Use images and tables with a multilingual word processor.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Add this spelling checker to your system tray.
- Make Word easier to use and more fun to work with.
- Type in Hindi on Windows PC.
- Take a suite of essential everyday software tools wherever you ...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Solve your Hindi typing problems.
- Use this bilingual editor to program in both Urdu and English.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Generate Word documents from HTML files.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Use a SMS-style typing tool to simplify typing in 18 Indian lan...
- Convert your HTML Help and CHM to Word documents.