CNET Editors' reviewThis reference-based application contains basic information about treating common diseases and conditions, but you'll find some limitations hamper its usefulness. Herbal Remedies' no-frills interface is divided into three panes: the first is a scrollable list of afflictions, with suggested herbal remedies and possible benefits displayed in the other two for any selected condition. You can search and print information, but the program doesn't identify what form (dried, fresh, or powdered) should be used for the herbal remedy, and it doesn't give the recommended dosage, recipe details, or pictures. To add to your woes, the trial version is limited to one-minute sessions and though you can reopen it, this restriction impacted testing and using the program. It's easy to use, but Herbal Remedies provides only limited information about the medical applications of certain herbs and plants.
From Math & More:
The Herbal Remedies program contains a database of herbal remedies for seventy one health problems. A Microsoft Agent is used in the program as an assistant. Version 1.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Calculate your birth yoga to get an insight view on your charac...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Create subtitles for your movies.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Tweak settings in your TCP/IP registry.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Minimize any application virtually to the system tray.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: