The Handy Pilot Font Editor (FE) is a powerful program that you can use to create new screen fonts or modify existing fonts. The basic operation of the program involves importing fonts from your Palm handheld's memory, editing the font as you wish, and saving the font back to the Palm handheld's memory. You edit the fonts on a character-by-character basis. Many drawing tools are available to help you create exactly what you want. Enough documentation is included to get you off to a good start. This trial version of the software prevents you from saving a modified font, but otherwise is fully functional. You can use new fonts with the help of HackMaster programs such as FontHack123 (system hackmaster extension).
What's new in this version:
- Character selector: ASCII symbol of selected character.
- Font Example: Labels with examples of fonts are in the source code file.
- Added info menu to display font information.
- Changes in the LOAD and SAVE/REN/DEL window.
- Offline documentation. Look at /doc/index/html