The Handy Pilot Font Editor (FE) is a powerful program that you can use to create new screen fonts or modify existing fonts. The basic operation of the program involves importing fonts from your Palm handheld's memory, editing the font as you wish, and saving the font back to the Palm handheld's memory. You edit the fonts on a character-by-character basis. Many drawing tools are available to help you create exactly what you want. Enough documentation is included to get you off to a good start. This trial version of the software prevents you from saving a modified font, but otherwise is fully functional. You can use new fonts with the help of HackMaster programs such as FontHack123 (system hackmaster extension).
What's new in this version:
- Character selector: ASCII symbol of selected character.
- Font Example: Labels with examples of fonts are in the source code file.
- Added info menu to display font information.
- Changes in the LOAD and SAVE/REN/DEL window.
- Offline documentation. Look at /doc/index/html
More Products to Consider
- Open and view PDF files on the go from your Symbian.
- Reduces font width.
- Add a PDF software to your mobile phones and electronic devices...
- A screen font designing tool for your Palm OS.
- 25 font replacements.
- Decreases font size.
- Picture editor, organizer & photo viewer.
- Draw pictures on the screen of your Pocket PC like on paper.
- Use algorithms to create and edit meshes for Rhinoceros.
- Add an HPGL Plot file export function to Rhinoceros.
- Compute and adjust map traverse data.
- Import point data from text files in IntelliCAD.
- Allows you to create or modify PalmPilot fonts.
- Compute and manage plane survey coordinates with your Palm OS h...
- Make amusing animations on your Pocket PC.
- Use Russian in addition to English on Palm OS devices.
- Compute and manage plane land survey coordinates.
- Enables developers to provide custom fonts.
- Replace or restore Graffiti text.
- Make low res apps semi-hi res.
- Image viewer for palm.
- Read and write Cyrillic on your Palm.
- Develop software for the Palm OS on your Mac.
- Enhance row/column manageability in your eMbedded Visual Basics...