Hands Off! allows you to keep an eye on Internet connections from all applications as to expose the hidden connections, preventing them from sending data without your consent, hence avoiding information leakage. Manage disk access so dubious programs cannot obtain confidential information. Avert permanent changes or data loss by prohibiting disk writing. Prevent viruses and other malware infiltration. Specify which applications should be trusted with specific operations. The flexible configuration enables the smooth running of your activities while maintaining top security.
What's new in this version: Enabled up to 10.8.4.
More Products to Consider
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Easy-to-use protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Quarant...
- MacKeeper is like 911 for your Mac.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Store passwords, logins, notes, then sync to your mobile phone ...
- Monitor your home and your loved ones from anywhere - with any ...
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Pause apps automatically to get more efficient CPU usage and in...
- Protect the Data You Share & Store in the Cloud.
- Window management to divvy up your screen into exact portions.
- Monitor user activity on your Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook, MacBook A...
- Powerful File, Photo & Music Renaming Utility.
- Enables the standards-based VPN server built into Mac OS X.
- Securely and automatically log into websites and store private ...
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Hide files and personal information such as credit card numbers...
- Reclaim disk space by removing apps, sweeping large files, find...
- Protect your children against inappropriate content online.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content