The Handbook of Psychiatric Drugs is a comprehensive, clear, concise and quick resource to psychiatric drug therapies, designed to guide the clinician on the selection and implementation of treatment for mental illness.
- Sections are organised by drug class and follows a standard format for ease of use.
- Informat format that emphasizes ease of use and includes information about pharmacology, mechanism of action and pharmacokinetics, indications and methods of prescribing, side effects and drug interactions.
- Fast access to concise, targeted information on psychiatric drug therapies and psychiatric illness.
- Includes prescription medications in common use anywhere in the world.
- Sections on Antipsychotic Drugs, Antidepressants, Mood Stabilizers, Anxiolytic Drugs, Sedative-Hypnotic Agents, Psychostimulants.
- Valuable information on Cognitive enhancers and treatments for Alzheimer's Disease and drugs for treating substance abuse disorders.
- New interactive flowcharts: Now, complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools. See how this innovative feature can quickly and easily walk you through even the most intricate decision models.
- Full Images: Images that bring the content to life.
- Table Viewer: View tables easily and conveniently by rows and columns on the small screen.