From Tams11 Software:
Hand and Foot is an online card game. You and your partner try to outwit your opponent to play the cards at just the right time to leave your opponent with as many points in their hands (and feet) as possible. This is not just a game of chance and luck but a game of strategy and skill. Learn when to play the wild cards and when not to show everything you've got. Play alone against bots or play with others through The Lobby.
Version 188.8.131.52 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play solitare with cards from the Iraqi Most Wanted deck given ...
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Create your own poker strategy for effective playing against re...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Score points by arranging falling cards into poker hands.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Practice blackjack with millions of combinations and rule sets ...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Move and rotate falling shapes of cards to make poker hands.
- Play a game of strategy, quick-thinking, and vocabulary skills.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play poker and practice your playing skills offline.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Generate the most number of words from a given set of letters.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a classic Taki game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Form poker hands by dropping cards into position and advance th...
- Calculate the possibility to yield a win playing Texas Hold'Em.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"A very enjoyable game"
Version: Hand and Foot 184.108.40.206
Easy to play, easy to install, easy to understand.
My name (6 characters) won't fit in the space allowed for Player Names. Most people's names are longer than 5 characters.
I used to play the "in-person with cards" version of this game and the rules for this computer game are very similar. I bought both the two-handed and the four-handed versions of this game. The two handed version is much easier requiring less thought but still a lot of fun.
I would like to see the Aces displayed next to the Kings rather where they are displayed.
I like it that the twos and the Jokers (wild cards) are displayed separately from the other cards.
And I haven't found any programming glitches which is nice. :-) All in all a very well written and well thought-out game.
Now, if I could just find a game of this caliber for Oh Hell, I'd be a very happy camper. Carole Saylor
"Fun card game!"
Version: Hand and Foot 220.127.116.11
Liked being able to play either with others online, or by myself against the computer.
I'n not always in to chatting while trying to play a game online.
It's a fun card game that's easy to learn and play.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content