From Tams11 Software:
Hand and Foot is an online card game. You and your partner try to outwit your opponent to play the cards at just the right time to leave your opponent with as many points in their hands (and feet) as possible. This is not just a game of chance and luck but a game of strategy and skill. Learn when to play the wild cards and when not to show everything you've got. Play alone against bots or play with others through The Lobby.
Version 184.108.40.206 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play solitare with cards from the Iraqi Most Wanted deck given ...
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Line four cribbage hands of four cards to win.
- Play and get statistics of your chances of winning.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play poker in a 5 by 5 grid.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play one of the Solitaire-type logic games.
- Match the animal pictures to find the legendary unicorn.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Destroy bricks to earn points.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play an interesting card game.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"A very enjoyable game"
Version: Hand and Foot 220.127.116.11
Easy to play, easy to install, easy to understand.
My name (6 characters) won't fit in the space allowed for Player Names. Most people's names are longer than 5 characters.
I used to play the "in-person with cards" version of this game and the rules for this computer game are very similar. I bought both the two-handed and the four-handed versions of this game. The two handed version is much easier requiring less thought but still a lot of fun.
I would like to see the Aces displayed next to the Kings rather where they are displayed.
I like it that the twos and the Jokers (wild cards) are displayed separately from the other cards.
And I haven't found any programming glitches which is nice. :-) All in all a very well written and well thought-out game.
Now, if I could just find a game of this caliber for Oh Hell, I'd be a very happy camper. Carole Saylor
"Fun card game!"
Version: Hand and Foot 18.104.22.168
Liked being able to play either with others online, or by myself against the computer.
I'n not always in to chatting while trying to play a game online.
It's a fun card game that's easy to learn and play.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content