From Nathan Carter:
Group Explorer is mathematical visualization software for the abstract algebra classroom. It helps the user visualize group theory, builds students' intuition, and enables experimentation with groups. Each picture of a group is very interactive. Study properties of the group by reorganizing or highlighting a diagram. Save views to use in a report or web page.
Group Explorer comes with a vast library of groups, very handy for learning by example, for testing conjectures, and getting one's hands dirty in the real subject matter of group theory. Each group in the library, when double-clicked opens a group info window, full of useful information about the group.
What's new in this version: Version 2.2 includes fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Create your virtual gallery easily.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Plan your multiple deliveries.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Gather and launch your eggs against the roosters and hens.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Visit the swamp with this Far Cry map.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: