From DePaul Game Dev:
Do you hate your job? Is your boss a jerk? ... Are you an elephant?
Funkify your Mundane Monday workplace in Groovy Tuesday. Lob musical plugmen in this 3rd person office-adventure. Depart on a spirit journey and feed your coworkers the funk they deserve.
Groovy Tuesday is a game created by the DePaul Game Experience team at DePaul University's College of Computing & Digital Media in Chicago. Groovy Tuesday is a submission for the 2013 Independent Games Festival Student Showcase.
This preview version of the game provides one level.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play an interesting sport game.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play an interesting driving game.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Addictive and complex ability game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Arcade puzzle game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play 3d truck racing game.