From DePaul Game Dev:
Do you hate your job? Is your boss a jerk? ... Are you an elephant?
Funkify your Mundane Monday workplace in Groovy Tuesday. Lob musical plugmen in this 3rd person office-adventure. Depart on a spirit journey and feed your coworkers the funk they deserve.
Groovy Tuesday is a game created by the DePaul Game Experience team at DePaul University's College of Computing & Digital Media in Chicago. Groovy Tuesday is a submission for the 2013 Independent Games Festival Student Showcase.
This preview version of the game provides one level.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Defeat evil Bowser and his army of small soldiers.
- Play an interesting sport game.
- Play an interesting driving game.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Addictive and complex ability game.
- Arcade puzzle game.
- Play marble popper with 50 levels and challenging achievements.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Match pairs of tiles to clear the board.
- Guide your spaceship through increasingly difficult caves to co...