From University of Kent:
An integrated development environment that makes it easy to write games and simulations in the Java Programming Language. It comes with a broad range of demo scenarios and documentation that gets newcomers started very quickly. Greenfoot may be used to learn or teach programming, or just to put a cool game up on a website. (Yes, Greenfoot can export the game to a web page!) Originally developed for school age learners, but now used by all age groups.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Write your programs with comfort.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Client for the server monitoring tool.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Client for MPD, the music player daemon.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Set the dimensions of the canvas area of images.
- Firefox add-on that links you to free online games.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Flip images horizontally, vertically or in both ways.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Text file encoding converter: converts utf, mac, win encodings.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content