This free utility helps Mac users to delete any file: drag a file (also a group of files/folders) and Graveyard deletes it/them.
WARNING: GRAVEYARD IS MORE POWERFULL THAN YOU THINK, IT DELETES ALL FILES/FOLDERS WITHOUT PUT THEM ON TRASH!
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Change various settings in Leopard to improve your Mac experien...
- Converts mac icons to png images.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Back up files and folders on USB flash drives.
- Counts folder and subfolder size.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Split and join files.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Back up your data and upload to FTP via beautiful and intuitive...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content