This free utility helps Mac users to delete any file: drag a file (also a group of files/folders) and Graveyard deletes it/them.
WARNING: GRAVEYARD IS MORE POWERFULL THAN YOU THINK, IT DELETES ALL FILES/FOLDERS WITHOUT PUT THEM ON TRASH!
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Blackberry Extractor for Mac extracts data from .IPD (blackberr...
- Accomplish frequently needed complex tasks in Excel with mostly...
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Browse Time Machine backups and find frequently copied items.
- Extend OS X's native file handling capabilities via third-party...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Change various settings in Leopard to improve your Mac experien...
- Mines text data for string occurrences.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Generates a fourth Bridge hand after three Bridge hands have be...
- Automatic backup and synchronization utility.
- Napster client for finding and sharing MP3s.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Clean, optimize and speed up your Mac.
- Semi-intelligent (if not psychotic) AI conversation simulator.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content