From Deer Creek Marketing:
Visualize your data in 3D. Quick, easy and inexpensive. GraphEarth enables marketing and other business professionals to create stunning visual representations of their data, all without the time and costs associated with a full-featured GIS. Create one of a kind deliverables and distribute them to the world, recipients need only install GoogleEarth to view the resulting standards compliant KML/KMZ files. Viewable by Everyone. Graph Earth produces documents in the Google Earth (KML/KMZ) format. Anyone with Google Earth installed can view your graphs by simply downloading this free application. No license of GraphEarth is required. Send your documents by email, post them on the web, anyone can view them. As simple as your favorite spreadsheet application. From the ground-up GraphEarth is designed to work like your favorite business tools. No complex GIS. No Shapefiles. No databases. No coordinate systems. Just import or enter your values and start creating stunning visuals. All the necessary geometry is already included in the application. GraphEarth currently supports visualization by country, state, county, city and zip code, with MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area) and other regions coming soon. Embed 2D charts in 3D documents. GraphEarth allows you to do more than just "surface level" visualization. Embedded charts are an excellent tool to let your data tell it's story. Best of all, the user can simply close the embedded chart bubble when they are done and return the graph to a clean, simple state. No confusing, overlapping polygons here. Since this feature utilizes Google Charts, 2D objects are download only when the user needs them, reducing file sizes and transfer times.
What's new in this version: Version 0.9.5:
- New Territory Map perfect for visualizing sales territories, media markets and more!
- Visual HTML editor for easy editing of placemark descriptions.
- Geometry database updated to include more detail.
- Support for optional attribution elements, allowing Google and other search engines to properly index your maps / graphs. (Compliant with OGC KML 2.2)
- KML rendering speed improved even more.
- Installation download ti... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Customize your Google Earth experience with enhanced map layers...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Download Google Maps, save GPS, rectify images, and edit and ma...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Optimize KML files by reducing polygon shapes and removing simi...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Analyze GPS log files and generate Google Earth compatible KML ...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Create your own maps or import digital ones from other applicat...
- Rescue Vegas with the detailed step-by-step walkthrough.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Learn detailed maps before starting the race.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Map drives, save used parameters, and secure password entry.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Take control of your virtual worlds.
- Store, manage, and organize your projects, Web pages, computer ...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Access Google Maps from your Internet Explorer browser.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content