From Aeria Games:
Grand Fantasia is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) set in an expansive and carefully crafted fantasy world. Grand Fantasia offers players a variety of innovative and engaging features, including: character and sprite customization, a branching class system, sprite crafting, an incredible menagerie of mounts, player-versus-player (PvP) combat, team-based battlefields, challenging dungeons, epic region and world bosses, a player statue feature, in-game bulletin boards, auction houses, a player romance system, robust guild management and communication tools, and a host of quests (solo, party, and guild) that will entertain gamers of all play styles.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Football Pool Software.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a historical fantasy MMORPG, set in a massive world and jo...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Compose a phrase to a given acronym and compete online against ...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Fix major bugs in Risk Your Life and add new features.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Could be much better"
Version: Grand Fantasia US 1.0
* Cute Anime-Style
* PVP Arena
* No OpenPK
* Lack of Balance at High Levels
* High Pings
* Large Playerbase on Bodor Server
* Un-Balanced Market
This game, like Kitsu Saga is developed by X-Legend. This game has cute anime styles, and no openPK, which is a plus for me. Grand Fantasia, however, requires a lot of grinding via repeating quests, and raw grind here and there. Cash Shop can make you wish you had real money, as it can get you ahead of the un-balanced market easily. PVP is something to be afraid of really. Most of it is unbalanced higher up, not many arenas start there. Guild War is completely unrestricted, so usually, one guild dominates it every time. A lot of players at night in the USA do not speak English via world chat.