From Generation Stars:
The goal of the Gold Seeker is to find all gold on a field with maximum points. The game field is divided with cells. A cell can't contain more then one gold. You can select any cell by clicking left mouse button. The digits, which appear in the cell, indicate the number of gold that a cell can "see" in all four directions. Your points are decreased after every click on undiscovered cells. When you find gold you get 20 seconds bonus time and if you find another gold in that time the remaining bonus time is added to your score. You have an option to choose the field size (small, medium, large, huge and custom), which can bring you more fun. The panel at the bottom shows the number of points you have, number of gold not found yet and elapsed playing time.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Collect mushrooms in this puzzle game.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Fight against enemies and earn points to unlock new moves.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play the 19 different layouts of the MahJong game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Clear the cells before the cluster gets too big.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Compare two pictures and spot the errors.