From I.Sharshakov dba Author:
The new Glossary covers the expanding and influential field of foreign exchange, treasury, money and capital markets, sovereign and corporate debt, financial futures and options, public sector borrowing, mortgage-backed assets, equities, commodities, business loans and debt collecting, money supply, macro-economic terms, technical analysis and derivatives, government & local finance, central banking, and European finance.
More Products to Consider
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Manage your personal video collection.
- Control model railroad layouts with your Mac.
- Read online print media content.
- Organize, visualize and maintain your family history.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- Track and hunt all your media.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Blood glucose reading tracking for diabetics.
- Track your personal and business expenses using this FileMaker ...
- Helps users manage the books in their library.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- Simple expense tracking and reporting.
- Final Cut Express morphing tool.
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Home automation server that provides complete control in one ea...
- Guides generator for Final Cut Pro.