From I.Sharshakov dba Author:
The new Glossary covers the expanding and influential field of foreign exchange, treasury, money and capital markets, sovereign and corporate debt, financial futures and options, public sector borrowing, mortgage-backed assets, equities, commodities, business loans and debt collecting, money supply, macro-economic terms, technical analysis and derivatives, government & local finance, central banking, and European finance.
More Products to Consider
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Plot is a scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Track your personal and business expenses using this FileMaker ...
- Simple expense tracking and reporting.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Final Cut Express morphing tool.
- Trading platform for Power E*TRADE customers.
- Guides generator for Final Cut Pro.
- EBook reader for Mac.
- Personal finance focuses on flow of money in/out of your financ...
- Simple envelope budgeting app that syncs with your iPhone and i...