GlassFish is a free, open source application server which implements the newest features in the Java EE 5 platform (the next version of the J2EE platform). The Java EE 5 platform includes the latest versions of technologies such as Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) 3.0, JavaServer Faces (JSF) 1.2, Servlet 2.5, JavaServer Pages (JSP) 2.1, Java API for Web Services (JAX-WS) 2.0, Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) 2.0, Java Persistence 1.0, Common Annotations 1.0, Streaming API for XML (StAX) 1.0, and many other new technologies.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- Receive many helpful tips and pointers related to Java programm...
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Beginners environment for learning programming in Java.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Transform any foreign Java source code to meet your preferred c...
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Use the latest Java in non-Safari web browsers.