From Jean-Max Buzzi:
GizmoMarks is a secured electronic block-notes. The data of that block-notes are classed by topics and each topic consists of a unlimited number of categories. Categories of links to applications or documents located on your computer or the network. Categories of link to web sites or electronic mails. Categories of passwords. All data can be saved and crypted by a 128 bits key. The program GizmoMarks exist also for Windows and Linux platforms. Data files (with the extension .bef) created on a Windows platform can be read on a Mac or Linux platform and the reverse is true.
What's new in this version: Bug corrections.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Secure Erase with ProtectStar Data Shredder 3 Professional.
- Windows 95 Update.
- Collect network data from a device in the network.
- Windows NT update.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Reduce the risks and maximize the browsing comfort with Google ...
- View all your social network activity logs in one place.
- Keep your data safe and secure on your Windows 8 device.
- Block access to adult/pornographic websites.
- Record programs, launches of Web addresses, and search engines ...
- Browse the Internet and collect data from it and save it locall...