From Pieter de Bie:
GitX is a git GUI made for Mac OS X. It currently features a history viewer much like gitk and a commit GUI like git gui. But then in silky smooth OS X style!
- Detailed history viewer
- Nice commit GUI, allowing hunk- and line-wise staging
- Fast workflow
- Explore tree of any revision
- Nice Aqua interface
- Paste commits to gist.github.com
- QuickLook integration
What's new in this version:
This feature-release has the following new features and enhancements:
- Line-wise staging by selecting lines from hunks (JD Smith)
- Discarding hunks/changes to files (using git apply --reverse) (Johannes Gilger)
- Show current HEAD in window-title (Johannes Gilger)
- Show current branch in orange in history view (Steven Michalske)
- Collapse commit-list/diff-view using Command-Shift-Up/Down (Johannes Gilger)
- Sign-Off commits in commit view (Jo... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Allows a quick view & samples of all the installed fonts in you...
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Port of Vim, the text editor.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Develop your multimedia apps in X3D.
- GUI wrapper for Subversion, a CVS replacement.
- GUI for Fink package management system.
- Creates full photo sites w/thumbnails.
- Git client.
- Script language for apps supporting OSA languages.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Great free graphical Git client for OSX"
Version: GitX 0.7.1
* Great integration with Terminal, seamless switching between cli git and gitx.
* Submit changes per line
* OSX Look & Feel
The GitX (L) Fork
* Support for git-svn
* Support for submodules
* Occasionally crashes
* Doesn't look as slick as Tower.
* Original fork is no longer active. The latest version is available from http://gitx.laullon.com/
The GitX (L) fork is even better. http://gitx.laullon.com/
Download the latest GitX (L) from http://gitx.laullon.com/