From CAD Studio:
Georeferencing of raster images in plain AutoCAD. GeoRefImg is a LISP utility which automatically repositions raster images used in a drawing to the position defined in the images' World files. World files define geo-position and other parameters of a raster image (TIF, CIT, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, ECW, SID).
More Products to Consider
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Browse, view, and print drawing files.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Convert DWG into DXF, DXF into DWG, DWG into DWG, and DXF into ...
- Create plats or maps in AutoCad.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create area maps for graphics on your Web site.
- Browse, view, and print AutoCAD drawings.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Locate and manage your AutoCAD DWG files.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Create professional CAD drawings with compatibility with dwg, d...
- Import Excel spreadsheets into AutoCAD and modify them with Exc...
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Extract block attribute values from AutoCad drawing files.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.