This software offers a solution to the users who want to generate acronyms or mnemonics for one or more titles or name. Words can be added by the user manually or loaded from a file. Results can be saved as a text file or copied to the clipboard.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Create organized project directories and standard documentation...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Create worksheets for practice with adding and subtracting both...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Manage and protect your passwords and other personal data.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Generate complete, professional applications from templates.
- Get a md5sum generator aplication.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Connect any ODBC compliant database.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Save barcodes into PNG image files.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Generate secure password combinations.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Create calendars for any year in Microsoft Excel.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Scan and decode any QRCode, and re-generate the QRCide to use i...
- Create INF setup files.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content