CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
GarageBand turns your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy a range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro even if you've never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch and play through classic amps and stompbox effects.
What's new in this version:
- * Create custom ringtones and alerts for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- * Import songs from the Music library on your iOS device
- * Play or record with GarageBand in the background while using other apps
More Products to Consider
- Tom is your pet cat, that responds to your touch and repeats ev...
- Mobile Tracker FREE lets you locate mobile phones from any prov...
- Take your iPhone, iPod, or iPad camera into the past with some ...
- EPIC NEW FEATURES You can now customize Tom's appearance by buy...
- Distort, fatten, pinch, and stylize your camera with real-time ...
- Create multi-track songs with this intuitive music creator on y...
- Dont be fooled by imitators - this is the original Cell Phone T...
- Rock out on guitar, bass, drums or vocals.
- Video Tube: Watch YouTube like you are used to! Access the worl...
- Sync with iTunes playlists and create DJ sets on your iPhone.
- Jailbreak for iPhones, iPods Touch & iPads of all versions with...
- Part robot, Part synth - Bebot is a versatile musical synthesiz...
- 225 Emoticons & 225 Gif Animation Emoticons9 Categories: Crazy ...
- Some reviews about Drums Challenge: "... is a fun game to have ...
- Rock your party.
- Pandora Radio is your own free personalized radio now available...
- Vjay transforms your iPad into a cutting-edge mashup machine.
- Watch FREE movies on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- One touch voice recorder for iOS. Send your voice to Facebook, ...
- FUN BODY SCANNER: UNDRESS PEOPLE AND SEE THROUGH THEIR CLOTHES!...
- Play your iPhone like a trombone with this unique musical app.
- Play the piano or play along to hit songs with this unique musi...
- This is the Internationally SuccessfulAll Mobile Tracker System...
- Featured as "New and Noteworthy" and "Staff Favorite" by Apple....
All versions:4.9 stars
out of 16 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Best app for beginers & Ipad, very addictive"
Version: GarageBand 1.3
A fully functional audio creating and editing program. You don't have to go out and spend tons of money on software or sound loops.
With the amount of royalty free loops and samples that come with it, you could create tons of original songs without ever having to spring for an audio interface & even if you get tired of the same old loops, you can always edit the MIDI files or download free loops from around the internet.They manage to fit everything onto one screen, which is nice for editing
As i am just a beginner in creating music, don't know about much of the cons, but it is gud to me , so i will try my best to be good with it.
Making music is one of my aims in life & i use to find it very hard to do as i am just an beginer,but when Garageband came up i found it bit easier & very userfriendly than others & secondly you don't have to buy all those expensive consoles & instuments to creatwe music, Ipad is awesome as it have garageband specially for a guy like me, still after i bought it i was not getting anything that easily to work it out because if you don't know how it really works, then it can be very complex. It is very sophisticated, which now i feel is one of the best reasons to buy this app & this blog have just given me pocket full of information regarding what i really wanted to kno & i am happy & satisfied with it now, I have also opted for the <a href="http://www.wiziq.com/course/11846-garageband-for-ipad-in-1-hour''/>garageband for ipad tutorials course from Mike Klinger</a> which I have found very useful to me. I will be following this blog post because of comments of such senior people in music line who have bag full of information,so i need some more knowledge of reviews of this blog & him to sharpen my skills more.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content