From Antimafx Studios:
A real cricket challenge in the virtual world. The game is set in the streets and grounds where most of us have played growing up. The game play with unique twist and strike to find the gaps, camera angles and timing makes scoring runs fun and exciting. Submit your scores and beat your friends. Invite your friends and earn free Galli Rupees.
What's new in this version: Version 1.3 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Play a cricket management game.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Travel across Japan arranging lanterns and learning about stree...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play a cricket management game with English county, Internation...
- View the live cricket score from NDTV.com.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Race against trash-talking, nitrous-burning opponents who want ...
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Play through the World T20 Cup.
- Access Google Maps from your Internet Explorer browser.
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Bop around a futuristic town on a hovercraft as a bounty hunter...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Manage cricket information and computerize cricket scoring.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Take a spin around three tracks with three car modes.
- Grab and display videos related to cricket matches from YouTube...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Organize home address lists.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content