From Joaquim Varandas:
GUI Octave is a Graphical User Interface for the GNU Octave high-level language.
GNU Octave provides a command interface for solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other numerical experiments using a language that is mostly compatible with MATLAB. It may also be used as a batch-oriented language.
GUI Octave provides a convenient graphical user interface to simplify the use of GNU Octave for user who don't like the original command line based version of GNU Octave, but still want to use the GNU Octave potential.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Draw digital timing diagrams and waveforms.
- Learn chemistry with this periodic table, database of the eleme...
- Compose your own music with various music algorithms and experi...
- View, animate and render 3D chemical structures.
- Automate the creation of chord charts in PowerPoint.
- Keep track of your downloads.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Play melody assistant and harmony assistant files.
- Submit URL with information using API.