GS-Calc is a spreadsheet application that will help you to organize your data, track your expenses and incomes, create reports, search, and edit databases. Using fast GS-Calc pivot tables, over 300 built-in functions, multi-core calculations taking full advantage of up to 16 processor cores and other advanced functions you can perform the demanding statistical calculations and data analysis.
- 12 million rows x 4,096 columns.
- A unique feature of organizing worksheets in a tree form.
- Efficient memory usage to quickly load and save the largest files.
- Fast pivot tables, optimization and other advanced statistical functions.
- Using up to 16 processor cores during calculations.
- A unique feature of working in up to 100 synchronized panes to boost your productivity.
- GS-Calc can be installed on any portable device and used without performing any registry modifications.
- Two optional native file formats: Open Document *.ods spreadsheet format and exceptionally fast and compact binary format.
- Extensive match/look-up functionality for more precise and fastest possible searching. Regular expressions.
- Support for JScripts & VBScripts. Organizing scripts hierarchically in trees.
- 2D/XY and 3D charts capable of handling very large amounts of data.
- Saving workbooks to PDF: saving entire workbooks, single worksheets, ranges or single charts to compact PDF files.
- A complete set of functions to import, export and convert data in the text, dBase, Clipper, Fox Pro, Excel XML file formats.
- Around 300 built-in formulas including specialized numerical functions: matrix decompositions; linear equation sets with improving iterations; least squares (weighted, constrained), regression with orthogonal polynomials; time series analysis; minimization; linear programming, integer programming and quadratic programming.
- New functionality: the point-and-click procedure used when editing formulas.
- New and improved options concerning the "auto" column width and row height.
- Loading xBase memo files (dBase, Clipper, Fox Pro) larger than 2GB.
- Using optionally both the *.fpt and *.dbt file extensions for Clipper files.
- Various minor editing improvements.
What's new in this version: