GS-Calc is a spreadsheet application that will help you to organize your data, track your expenses and incomes, create reports, search, and edit databases. Using fast GS-Calc pivot tables, over 300 built-in functions, multi-core calculations taking full advantage of up to 16 processor cores, and other advanced functions you can perform the demanding statistical calculations and data analysis. Some of its unique features include capability of organizing worksheets and scripts in tree structures, working efficiently with large data sets (12 million rows x 4,096 columns) and linear or quadratic programming functions. You can install GS-Calc on any portable storage device and carry it with you. GS-Calc supports the Open Document *.ods file format natively.
What's new in this version:
- Setup/uninstall changes
- New text file import options
- User interface improvements
- Bug fixes
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Enhance Excel's existing analysis and reporting capabilities an...
- Organize your thoughts and present your organized cognitive pro...
- Create professional-looking charts in PNG, JPEG, WBMP, or alter...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Employ simple functionality and charting capabilities to your s...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create live detail and summary reports or crosstabs reports for...
- Take a suite of essential everyday software tools wherever you ...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Browse data from spreadsheets via SQL syntax on your PDAs.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Project, manage, analyze, and understand your business performa...
- Create pivot and chart reports from MS SQL Server tables.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Integrate MS Excel and SQL Server into network-based informatio...
- Analyze your log files and have an e-mail sent to you with the ...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Find best automotive businesses in California State area.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Greatest lightweight spreadsheet app"
Version: GS-Calc 8.2.0
I tried several apps to try and replace Excel and OO Calc (both too bloated) that would run fast on my netbook. While it can't do VBA, the program does just what it needs to, for a small price and an even smaller memory footprint.
no VBA and some functions missing
Perfect for netbooks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content