GPU-Z application was designed to be a lightweight tool that will give you all information about your video card and GPU. GPU-Z support NVIDIA and ATI cards, displays adapter, GPU, and display information, overclock, default clocks, 3D clocks (if available), and validation of results.
What's new in this version:
- Added PowerColor Radeon Fury X Giveaway.
- Added full AMD Radeon Fury X support.
- Added support for AMD R7 360.
- Added support for Broadwell GT3e.
- Added high-quality DPI aware vendor logos.
- Whitespace cleanup in Intel VGA BIOS strings.
- Fixed UEFI checkbox color on ASUS ROG.
- Fixed UEFI checkbox displayed as checked when unknown.