From Konstantin Galich:
GPSMapEdit is a simple application designed for visual authoring of GPS-maps in various cartographic formats: Polish format, Garmin MapSource, Lowrance MapCreate, CityGuide, Navikey 7 Ways, Navitel Navigator 3.x, ALAN Map 500/600, Holux MapShow, and custom POIs and speedcams for: Garmin POI Loader, iGO, TomTom OV2, Navitel Navigator. Other supported formats are: ECW, JPEG 2000, JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, EXIF, Google Maps, ESRI shapefile, MapInfo MIF/MID, CSV, XLS, DBF, and MDB. The program may also load and convert GPS-tracks, waypoints and routes in various formats.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create an ebook in 7 steps. Customize your ebook add links to p...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Read the CBR files.
- View geographical data from GPS devices.
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Load and edit GPS-maps in various cartographic formats.
- Convert among more than 2500 units.
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Translate English text into NATO phonetic phrase, Western Union...
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
- Adjust hundreds of photos with just one click.