"GPS" gives you access to your iPhone's GPS functionality and more.
The simple display shows your current:
- Heading (where a compass is available).
- Speed or Speed Average
Street and Topographic maps are available care of openstreetmap.org.
And trip statistics including:
- Distance travelled
- Minimum and Maximum Altitude
- Time and Travelling Time
- Average and Maximum speed.
Via the settings you can:
- Choose between meters or feet.
- Choosing Speed or Average Speed.
- Keep your iPhone awake.
What's new in this version:
Release Notes 2.0
This release of GPS provides more functionality with the same simple interface.
Changes contained in this release:
1 - Compass support
2 - Maps
3 - Statistics
4 - Power Management
5 - Settings
1) Compass support
Support has been added for the compass hardware that is built into newer phones.
The existing Heading has been split into two:
- Heading: The direction your phone is pointing.
- Course: The direction of tr... See all new features »