Cloner allows you to easily 'clone' elements from one page or pages to another page or pages. When you clone an element from one page to another it is pasted into the exact same position. You can also clone pages or page ranges from one document into another. So, if you need to pick up pages from one document and put them into another, you no longer need to drag pages in thumbnail view. It's as simple as clicking OK. The full feature list of Cloner is as follows:
- Clone single element selection to new document or within current document.
- Clone group or multiple selection to new document or within current document.
- Clone to any document (open or closed) or create a new document automatically.
- Clone single or multiple selection to range of pages in destination document. Creates multiple copies of the clone data.
- Clone a range of pages in the source document to a range of pages in the destination document.
- Automatically creates pages as needed in the destination document.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed registration bug