GIS OView is a user-friendly product that can open up various formats of raster/vector geographical data, including the Yenom-tech huge inlay image format (IIF, ex. 1 Terabyte in size) for viewing and exploration very efficiently. IIF converter allows user to convert and inlay image files into the IIF format which can handle data up to several terabyte(TB). If you need to view GIS data, the fast and solid GIS OView should be your best choice and solution.GIS OView can support variety of GIS raster/vector file formats, including Autodesk DWG/DXF, ESRI SHP, MapInfo MIF, InterGraph DGN. Therefore, GIS OView can easily display and map data from different sources. GIS OView can use an image layer as background and import GeoJPG, GeoTIF and IIF image files.
The IIF image file can be made by inlaying a number of images together and the file size can be up to TB scale. By means of the IIF format, you can open and browse images within 3 seconds, no matter how large the file is.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Enable all users to create insightful and engaging dashboards f...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Access, browse, extract, and create reports from any SAP R/3 da...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Access and import data from any SAP tables.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Interpret data from graphs quickly and easily.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: