GIS OView is a user-friendly product that can open up various formats of raster/vector geographical data, including the Yenom-tech huge inlay image format (IIF, ex. 1 Terabyte in size) for viewing and exploration very efficiently. IIF converter allows user to convert and inlay image files into the IIF format which can handle data up to several terabyte(TB). If you need to view GIS data, the fast and solid GIS OView should be your best choice and solution.GIS OView can support variety of GIS raster/vector file formats, including Autodesk DWG/DXF, ESRI SHP, MapInfo MIF, InterGraph DGN. Therefore, GIS OView can easily display and map data from different sources. GIS OView can use an image layer as background and import GeoJPG, GeoTIF and IIF image files.
The IIF image file can be made by inlaying a number of images together and the file size can be up to TB scale. By means of the IIF format, you can open and browse images within 3 seconds, no matter how large the file is.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Create vector images on the basis of initial raster image.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Convert various formats of raster images to vector images.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View, convert, and print vector and raster images in various fo...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Command-line 2D and 3D plotting utility.
- Converts any (native and OCR) PDF to Word, Excel, Powerpoint, P...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Provide vectorized and image cleaner for designers and CAD/CAM ...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- View, modify, and save various image formats.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Convert raster images to Scalable Vector Graphics format.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Open and view GIS/CAD or raster image files.
- Display multipage images and thumbnails, print, and e-mail imag...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Extract, edit, and save images from Word documents.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: