Fyre is a tool for producing computational artwork based on histograms of iterated chaotic functions. Using a series of inputs, it can create beautifully complex designs and even tile-able backgrounds. This is based on the simple Peter de Jong map equations: x' = sin(a * y) - cos(b * x) and y' = sin(c * x) - cos(d * y). The resulting probability map is treated as a High Dynamic Range image. This software includes some image manipulation features that let you apply linear interpolation and gamma correction at the full internal precision, producing a much higher quality image than if you tried to create the same effects using standard image processing tools.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Create and share your makeup designs.
- Measure screen and determine proportions in relation to the gol...
- Draw with dividers, ruler, pencil, and rubber on your computer ...
- Convert messages displayed using any technique to either plain ...
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Convert different numbers to and from different units of measur...
- Replacement for the standard calculator.
- Recover and prevent repetitive strain injury.
- Pick and convert colours.