Find out which mutual funds have a good chance of beating an index using Microsoft Excel and the Funds Selector. The Funds Selector quantifies the probability of mutual funds beating a benchmark index of your choice based on the funds' performance. It tells you three important things about a fund: (1) by how much did a fund outperform an index; (2) how consistent was the fund's performance; (3) how much confidence can we have on the fund's performance. Funds Selector works in tandem with Deluxe Fund Screener from MSN Money website, and downloads historical data from Yahoo Finance. It integrates seamlessly with MSN Money and Yahoo Finance websites, sorts report by multiple fields, and charts tracking error for multiple funds. Funds Selector is intuitive, easy to use, and it can evaluate up to 250 funds simultaneously.
More Products to Consider
- Download and analyze stock data in Microsoft Excel.
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Diagnose your existing stock and mutual fund holdings, allocate...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Manage client investment portfolios and automatically monitor m...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Analyze stock market dynamics.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Monitor your stocks and mutual funds.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Collect any news associated with your portfolio, take control o...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Organize and manage your money, stock, and portfolio investment...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Monitor your stock portfolio on your desktop.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Import and analyze market data to find the optimum portfolio co...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Monitor your investments and stocks on Yahoo Finance from your ...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.