Fugu is a graphical frontend to the commandline Secure File Transfer application (SFTP). SFTP is similar to FTP, but unlike FTP, the entire session is encrypted, meaning no passwords are sent in cleartext form, and is thus much less vulnerable to third-party interception.
Fugu allows you to take advantage of SFTP's security without having to sacrifice the ease of use found in a GUI.
Fugu also includes support for SCP file transfers, and the ability to create secure tunnels via SSH.
What's new in this version: Intel-only build for Mac OS X 10.5 and above. Compatible with Mac OS X Lion.
More Products to Consider
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Spoof your Ethernet or AirPort MAC address.
- Efficient FTP/SFTP client.
- Secure chat tool.
- Secure Apple Remote Desktop and VNC client.
- Build applications for Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2).
- Ssh-key passphrase changer.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- The universal IPsec client for VPN environments with a wide var...
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 35 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1