Fugu is a graphical frontend to the commandline Secure File Transfer application (SFTP). SFTP is similar to FTP, but unlike FTP, the entire session is encrypted, meaning no passwords are sent in cleartext form, and is thus much less vulnerable to third-party interception.
Fugu allows you to take advantage of SFTP's security without having to sacrifice the ease of use found in a GUI.
Fugu also includes support for SCP file transfers, and the ability to create secure tunnels via SSH.
What's new in this version: Intel-only build for Mac OS X 10.5 and above. Compatible with Mac OS X Lion.
More Products to Consider
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Enterprise/standard edition database server.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- For the uninterruptable power supplies (UPS).
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Spoof your Ethernet or AirPort MAC address.
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- For evaluation of security capabilities.
- Secure chat tool.
- Detect potential vulnerabilities in your network.
- Ssh-key passphrase changer.
- The universal IPsec client for VPN environments with a wide var...
- GUI front end for Fink packaging system.
All versions:4.6 stars
out of 35 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1